Wednesday, January 12, 2011

UB40 - Don't Break My Heart (Boat Drinks! Re-Edit)

"...I'm giving you my heart, go on take it, please be careful not to break it..." Ali Campbell

I have this on 12" vinyl. I heard it on the radio and it made remember what a great track it is. So I went down to the vaults and dug it out. The Extended Version is terrible! About 3 minutes 30 in it segues from one version to another and the beats clash and it's just a mess.
So what I wanted to do was do a true extended mix of it. Drawing out the groove and riding it for a bit while keeping the dubby edge it has intact. I'm really pleased with the end result : )


(click on the big arrow to play and the little arrow to download)
UB40 - Don't Break My Heart (Boat Drinks! Re-Edit) by Boat Drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment