Thursday, January 13, 2011

Paul Jackson presents Boat Drinks! - The Honky! EP

"...please clear the ice for the Zamboni ...thank you..."

A new EP from me available now from here and here featuring new tracks "Honky!", "Locked Down" and "Temptation"

...some nice feedback on it too...












Demi ‘The Muppet Beats version of Honky! is a great tool…’
Djuma Soundsystem ‘Awesome track! Love the Drum & Bass elements! Original version of Honky! is my fave!’
Funkagenda ‘Liking the release, Locked Down bringing that old school flavor back. Good.’
Hey Today ‘Please send me Temptation.’
Justin Robertson ‘Great release, loving Temptation and the Locked Down especially! ’
Loco Dice ‘Will try!’
Magik Johnson ‘Original Honky! sounds very cool.’
Ralf ‘Really love the tracks, especially Honky! Killafunk!’
Reset! ‘YES I LIKE HONKY AND TEMPTATION!’
Round Table Knights ‘I love the brass groove of Temptation!’
X-Press 2 ‘Temptation is my fav…’
Wally Lopez ‘Locked down is very interesting'
Paul Jackson 'All these are rubbish. Stop e-mailing me!...’

Paul Jackson presents Boat Drinks! - The Honky EP by Boat Drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment